The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to proved a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit. Under the guidance of the Boutique Leadership Team, the Stylist is responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by supporting and executing brand standards for our guest and team. This will include assisting with guests needs, offering product knowledge, merchandising, handling cash transactions, and maintaining a neat and visually inspiring boutique environment.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Possess a creative flair for fashion
- Minimum 1 year experience in a specialty retail store
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays