The successful candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. The Sales Team Lead must be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, as they are part of the leadership team. As part of the leadership team, they will lead a group of Team Members that are motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales through coaching and accountability. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Boutique Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Areas of Responsibility
- Assists the team by driving business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, execution of francesca's training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor.
- Ability to act as a liaison between the Boutique Team Leader, Assistant Boutique Team Leader and the Boutique Team by using effective communication skills
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met.
- Assists in leading, developing and coaching team members to their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and inspires team with the same values
- Understands, supports and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
How to Apply
See store manager for complete details.