Assistant Boutique Team Leader
The successful candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role, as an Assistant Store Manager or Assistant Boutique Team Leader. The Assistant Boutique Team Leader must have a strong emphasis on guest service, product and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit in order to support the Boutique Team Leader. The Assistant Boutique Team Leader will assist the Boutique Team Leader in building and retaining a high performing and diverse sales team. Through coaching this Assistant Boutique Team Leader must motivate their team to provide superior customer service and in turn maximize sales. The candidate, in partnership with the Boutique Team Leader, must understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in their boutique.
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drives business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, the execution of francesca's training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor.
- Plans, delegates and follows up on expected tasks, assignments and activities to ensure expectations and objectives are met
- Provides consistent developmental feedback that empowers and motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills.
- Assists in acting as a liaison between the Boutique Team, District Team Leader, Regional Director, Human Resources and Boutique Operations.
- Leads, develops and coaches team members to reach their fullest potential and prepare them for the next level of responsibility by utilizing company tools
- Actively establishes open, candid and trusting professional relationships with their team members
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and inspires a team with the same values
- Posses the ability to lead by example and deliver "Our francesca's Promise" to the sales team and all guest within the boutique
- Understands and enforces all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Assists with the scheduling of team members in order to deliver the expected level of guest service and maximize sales potential
Education / Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience managing a specialty retail store
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity with experience managing a staff of boutique team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays