The Assistant Manager position reports directly to the General Manager. This position is responsible for the helping the General Manager in the operations of his/her specified restaurant. The Assistant Manager continually promotes and maintains all the high operating standards of GWRG. The Assistant Manager, along with their team, creates a safe and sanitary work environment while continuing to build sales and profitability.
Areas of Responsibility
- Supports the goals of the business and helps the GM to achieve those goals
- Strives to increase sales
- Able to supervise, assign and delegate task(s) appropriately to entire Team
- Responsible for helping to train new employees for each job position
- Provides ongoing leadership for Hourly Employees.
- Effectively handles the administrative tasks in daily operations
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods up to ten to twelve hours in length, in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs. repeatedly during a shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work around various levels of temperature, including warm to very warm temperatures in the kitchen and cold to very cold in a walk-in cooler.
- Must be able to safely operate kitchen equipment and have the ability to use knives appropriately.
- A minimum of 1+ years of Restaurant Senior level experience.
- Can perform basic reading, math and measurement calculations in English.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of Employees, Management and Vendors.
- Spanish Language Skills
- Experience with Tex-Mex cuisine and cooking is a preferred skill/experience.
How to Apply
- Generous and delicious meal benefits
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement within Grafton Way Restaurant Group
- Health Insurance Benefits are offered to employees who meet eligibility requirements.
Please email Resume at Careers@graftonway.com