Are you searching for a creative job that will impact thousands of young women across the nation? Then you're at the right spot! At A'GACI, we pride ourselves in our quality and service, and are always looking for motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Whether you are a recent graduate hungry for the ideal jumpstart or an industry veteran scouting an exciting opportunity, you will find it all at A'GACI. Room for growth is endless and we offer a broad range of positions at both retail and corporate levels. Our retail locations span across the nation and our two corporate offices are located in Los Angeles, CA and San Antonio, TX. If you are creative, energetic and dedicated, our dynamic, fast-paced work environments are tailor-fit for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not evaluate applicants based on race, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Areas of Responsibility
- Demonstrate strong leadership ability
- Assist in recruiting efforts by helping develop a team of qualified and dedicated members
- Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out for both opening and closing procedures
- Maintain standards of operation for total store including visual presentation, security/shortage control, and human resources
- Delegate tasks effectively and get results Participate in weekly meetings with the store staff and maintain daily communications
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld throughout the entire store
- Ability to build the business and drive sale
Education / Experience Requirements
- 1 year plus specialty retail management experience with a proven track record of success
- Proven leadership abilities and effective problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and outstanding customer service skills
- Strong communication and follow-through skills
- A love for current fashion trends and fast paced environments
- Ability to properly train and motivate your team
- Ability to successfully implement loss prevention initiatives
- Ability to successfully roll-out merchandise initiatives
- Excellent recruiting and selection
How to Apply
Stop by the store to apply or email Store197@AGACIstore.com